This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camera not working after phone fell

niccooky3
Star I
Hi, my phone fell from my desk on its back and after that my camera isn't flipping completely nor is it fitting in its cavity. It just keep hanging. What should I do? Also why did this happen, I wasn't using the camera the phone was on the back when it fell and the fall distance wasn't very large
7 REPLIES 7

MisterSavage
Rising Star I
My advice? Do not tell them that it fell! If no drop damage, report it as malfunctioning. How could they prove otherwise? This isn't about being honorable. It's about durability and whether it really should have broke as it did. Deny, deny, deny. You should get good outcome.

micorallo26
Star I
Same problem here, but my zenfone never fell. I've already faced several issues with this phone, and now this too. What a terrible device..

MisterSavage
Rising Star I
A lot of phones from a lot of so-called top phone manufacturers have issues. Issues are part of smartphones. Deal with it. Samsung battery fires. Google and their class-action payout for a garbage product. Lots of issues no matter where you look. At least you didn't pay $1,000 for your ASUS phone. Do an RMA, have them pay the shipping, get it fixed and accept it. If they don't fix your issues under a warranty claim, then sure feel free to complain.