This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please add features like no root but still we can change device model for more fps

zxops47
Rising Star I

Model Name:rog 5
Why root for cpu/GPU overclock on rog phones so same goes to why change device model for more fps
They force us to buy one plus for 90fps on pubg & sony for call of duty mobile 120fps we have to root rog and install magsik modular why can't Asus add this

========================================

8 REPLIES 8

zxops47
Rising Star I
Danishblunt

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/164549#Comment_164549

The question is why do game developers limit their FPS based on device and not let the user put whatever FPS they want?

If they were to add a feature like that ASUS would have to face a lawsuit. You clearly didn't think this through at all.

View post
First, read my bad English again. I said add root-like feature so other 3rd party people can add their game fps unlocked like do through magisk module without touching in-game file so 3rd party people can add more fps, touch input different resolution so they can't do lawsuit because other people adding file not asus or redmagic. even if they lawsuit court judge will favor us because they are doing too much capitalism outside china. if this goes like this in future they will say buy one plus of 144 fps buy Samsung phone for 169 fps buy sony for 150 fps

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
zxops47

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/164554#Comment_164554

First, read my bad English again. I said add root-like feature so other 3rd party people can add their game fps unlocked like do through magisk module without touching in-game file so 3rd party people can add more fps, touch input different resolution so they can't do lawsuit because other people adding file not asus or redmagic. even if they lawsuit court judge will favor us because they are doing too much capitalism outside china. if this goes like this in future they will say buy one plus of 144 fps buy Samsung phone for 169 fps buy sony for 150 fps

View post
The way those modules work are by spoofing the device, making the game believe it's another device. If ASUS did that, there will be a lawsuit. You understand better now? 🙂
Also no, you clearly do not udnerstand the legal system.

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi zxops47,
PUBGM 90fps on ROG Phone 5 is already highlighted to devs. Soon the same should be implemented. Thanks.

zxops47
Rising Star I
ARP_ASUS

Hi zxops47,

PUBGM 90fps on ROG Phone 5 is already highlighted to devs. Soon the same should be implemented. Thanks.

View post
why 90fps just add feature I am saying so normal people don't have to root for 120 fps just like you did with overclocking, adding mouse and keyboard