This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Genshin Impact on Rog3

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
So gotta admit my custom kernel doing quite some impressive work on Genshin impact. Not only is the performance great but no throttling whatsoever. The clockspeeds are ridiclolously stable and performance is great.
rog3phonestats.jpg
As can be seen on these stats, the CPU and GPU are rock solid, no throttle whatsoever over a period of 18minutes gameplay! The small drops you're seeing in FPS are happening because of opening map/inventory as most people probably know everytime you open these menus it gets a tiny microlag.

When I compared to the throttlephone 5 I had to wonder what ASUS was thinking:
rog3vsrog5.jpg

23 REPLIES 23

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
Whats hilarious here is how the rog5 started throttling after 2mins genshin impact *lol*

GREEKLEADER
Zen Master I
Danishblunt

Whats hilarious here is how the rog5 started throttling after 2mins genshin impact *lol*

View post
Did you use perf dog? If anything I also want to try my own rog 3 performance in genshin impact and have it in a neat statistic like yours

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
GREEKLEADER

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/161590#Comment_161590

Did you use perf dog? If anything I also want to try my own rog 3 performance in genshin impact and have it in a neat statistic like yours

View post
Yes I used perfdog. Post your results here, I'd be interested in some stats and power consumption on battery as well

GREEKLEADER
Zen Master I
Danishblunt

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/161601#Comment_161601

Yes I used perfdog. Post your results here, I'd be interested in some stats and power consumption on battery as well

View post
Alrighty then,once I have some spare time and learn how to use perf dog,I will do my own tweaks and post the best results I can achieve while in a non rooted state
It will take around a month or two since my time is wack rn so I'll either post my results as a post or post it here as a comment

rogeriskira
Rising Star I
Danishblunt

So gotta admit my custom kernel doing quite some impressive work on Genshin impact. Not only is the performance great but no throttling whatsoever. The clockspeeds are ridiclolously stable and performance is great.

rog3phonestats.jpg

As can be seen on these stats, the CPU and GPU are rock solid, no throttle whatsoever over a period of 18minutes gameplay! The small drops you're seeing in FPS are happening because of opening map/inventory as most people probably know everytime you open these menus it gets a tiny microlag.

When I compared to the throttlephone 5 I had to wonder what ASUS was thinking:

rog3vsrog5.jpg

Genshin Impact on Rog3
This is impressive! Why not put your custom kernel up on XDA? Or is yours one of the ones available on there?