This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does your Default Weather Update automatically?? My doesn't !!!

Helo__PuweY
Rising Star I
So in the past ( don't know when it stopped ) my Weather App updated regulary in a 2 hour sync and sometimes when the Weather was very bad (Rain, String Wind) I also got a notification.

Since, but don't know when, my Weather App won't update in the 2 hour sync anymore. Even if I set the App to sync in a half hour, doesn't Work.
Updating is only possible in the App manually and with this way I also get the notification for bad weather.
Syncing in any time automatic doesn't work.
Do you have the Same issue???
Like I Said, I didn't change anything in the settings, but it worked in the past.

17 REPLIES 17

Roystoys
Zen Master III
Try clearing the cache failing that try a soft reset

ronald1985
Community Legend I
Helo ;PuweY

So in the past ( don't know when it stopped ) my Weather App updated regulary in a 2 hour sync and sometimes when the Weather was very bad (Rain, String Wind) I also got a notification.

Since, but don't know when, my Weather App won't update in the 2 hour sync anymore. Even if I set the App to sync in a half hour, doesn't Work.

Updating is only possible in the App manually and with this way I also get the notification for bad weather.

Syncing in any time automatic doesn't work.

Do you have the Same issue???

Like I Said, I didn't change anything in the settings, but it worked in the past.

Does your Default Weather Update automatically?? My doesn't !!!
For this, you might have to change the app settings so you dont optimize the battery.
Settings - Battery - Battery Optimization.
Also, allow the app to access the location always if you are using the current location.
Hope that helps.

Helo__PuweY
Rising Star I
Roystoys

Try clearing the cache failing that try a soft reset

View post
Sorry it didn't work..even cleaning app Data didn't work either. I think it has something to do that our phones aren't updated and stuck on December Patch. Because I didn't change anything in settings and I know that I had notifications in the past. Now they just only arrive immediately after manual updating weather inside the app.

rajatt1557
Rising Star I
The stock weather app is useless and shows incorrect forecasts.
It is better to use something like The Weather Channel.