bijoykjose11
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ZenFone 6 (ZS630KL)
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not: Not
Frequency of Occurrence: Once
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I was listening to music through wireless ear buds. I removed the buds and put it in its case. That time a blue screen appears on the phone's screen and some long beep sound started to hear. I pressed the power button for some seconds, but nothing displayed on the screen instead it turned off all of a sudden. Now I am not able to turn it ON. No LED when plugin to a charger or computer. It seems completely dead. Even I tried to Press volume up and power button together to enter into recovery mode. But that too didn't work.
13 REPLIES 13

_jis_
Zen Master III

felipe.melo.telles

I'm not sure, but suddenly a lot of bricked ZenFone 6 post appeared. Mine died in 22/02/21. Maybe some software bug?

View post
Is it still under warranty?
How long have you been using it since you bought it?

felipe_melo_tel
Star III
_jis_

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/155604#Comment_155604

Is it still under warranty?

How long have you been using it since you bought it?

View post
It isn't under warranty, have been using it for 1 year and 2 months (well, one month I didn't use because it was at service because of a dead speaker). Fortunately Asus managed to give me "bonus" repair and the phone is at service (again) right now

bijoykjose11
Star II
How did you get the bonus repair??
And what Asus told?
Did they confirm that its a software issue?
Do u have asuz phone service centres there in US?

felipe_melo_tel
Star III
bijoykjose11

How did you get the bonus repair??

And what Asus told?

Did they confirm that its a software issue?

Do u have asuz phone service centres there in US?

View post
I sent some emails, it worked lol. Received the phone yesterday, they replaced the entire motherboard. I'm from brazil, and I had to sent it by mail.