System:
Battery or AC:
Model: asus u36jc-rx162v
Frequency of occurrence:
Reset OS: win10
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description :
i run update bios from asus website but my notebook suddenly bluescreen and auto off , after that can not power on ( no power light and no display ) , i try remove out ac adapter , bios battery , hard disk also can not power on , what i can not do now ? ( because since got display i can log in bios setup then i can recover / reinstall back bios version frm asus )
3 REPLIES 3

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
accsmart0724
  1. System:
  2. Battery or AC:
  3. Model: asus u36jc-rx162v
  4. Frequency of occurrence:
  5. Reset OS: win10
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description :

i run update bios from asus website but my notebook suddenly bluescreen and auto off , after that can not power on ( no power light and no display ) , i try remove out ac adapter , bios battery , hard disk also can not power on , what i can not do now ? ( because since got display i can log in bios setup then i can recover / reinstall back bios version frm asus )

asus notebook model U36JC-RX162V ugdate bios interrupt
i think you have flashed incorrect firmware or corrupted firmware.
if you are able to login to bios means, get the correct model number and see the installed firmware version,
also if possible reset the bios default settings. and save and exit.
also, record complete video through phone and share the video here

accsmart0724
Star II
but now how to power on the notebook and make it got display ? because now i pree power on button ( using adapter / battery only / adapter + battrey also can not on ? got any way i can try to power on the notebook ?

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
accsmart0724

but now how to power on the notebook and make it got display ? because now i pree power on button ( using adapter / battery only / adapter + battrey also can not on ? got any way i can try to power on the notebook ?

View post
if you don't have other options, then you need to take your laptop to nearest Asus service center