This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One of the Rog phone 3 user was abl to fix blackcrush for himself, I expect blackcrush fix from asus

jaykesharwani9
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Have a look at this topic.
nightmaster552

So I basicially fixed the black crush issue, I made an application that will require root and the current implementation is just very much alpha, it works but it drains a bit to much performance and has some glitches, which I suspect is either because it's fighting pixelworks software or glitch caused by me, whatever the case may be I need to test more black crush to do further testing, so far I used Batman 2021 trailer, Joker interrogation scene, Iron man trailer 2 and resident evil 2 trailer on youtube, if some people have other scenes on youtube or pictures etc. that they experience severe black crush on for me to test you can link that here. Also I want to mention that once I'm done for a release I'm not entirely sure how to handle it, gonna be honest here the self entitlement and ignorance of some people on these forums makes me wonder if I should even release it in the first place. Just thought I'd keep some interested users up 2 date who ask me via reddit/zentalk/discord and youtube.

Blackcrush fixed, now for the testing
Can please officially fix it Asus?
Only official Asus people should comment on this post please. I don't want others to discuss on this topic as they can create their on own topic on this forum.
4 REPLIES 4

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
Only official Asus people should comment on this post please.
I'm so naughty ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
You cannot tell people on a forum to post or not to post. Don't be ridiculous.
Also your logic is flawed, just because I can do it doesnt mean its a good solution, as already mentioned it does take some performance which would make it a bad solution for gaming, not only that but you see tons of 3rd party programers making their own apps that the stock phones don't support, that doesn't mean you can demand the companies to now implement the same things. I still hope that asus or at the very least google will make a better implementation than the one I made as currently more and more phones have these gamma issues.

jaykesharwani9
Rising Star II
nightmaster552

Only official Asus people should comment on this post please.

I'm so naughty ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

You cannot tell people on a forum to post or not to post. Don't be ridiculous.

Also your logic is flawed, just because I can do it doesnt mean its a good solution, as already mentioned it does take some performance which would make it a bad solution for gaming, not only that but you see tons of 3rd party programers making their own apps that the stock phones don't support, that doesn't mean you can demand the companies to now implement the same things. I still hope that asus or at the very least google will make a better implementation than the one I made as currently more and more phones have these gamma issues.

View post
Brother I am facing Blackcrush issue. It's Asus responsibility to fix this issue. This is just a suggestion. And all I care about is fix as it's difficult to watch Animes or other videos with this blackcrush.
And you already know why I don't want other people to comment on my topic you however choice is still yours cos no one can stop you.
Asus made a great phone, provided excellent hardware but blackcrush is also there and it's noticable everytime when I watch something on my phone. This is something which I cannot ignore. I want the fix before it's too late. As they have taken enough time since this phone has been released.

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
realistix

Just buy the new ROG4....Everything will be perfect with that phone. I'm official ASUS person. If it is such a big issue, just root and fix for yourself, ASUS moved on.

View post
Looking at how many new phones (iphone included) suffer from black crush I woildn't count on the Rog4 not having it.

GREEKLEADER
Zen Master I
nightmaster552

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/147907#Comment_147907

Looking at how many new phones (iphone included) suffer from black crush I woildn't count on the Rog4 not having it.

View post
And besides if the main reason is to watch cinema movies or TV series on a GAMINGP ,then they can get a Samsung which might have better control of black crush but I doubt it
Can't wait for the performance tho,imagine genshin impact on a stable 60 FPS with 0 frame drops UwU(without root)