Asus zenbook13 ux333fa - touchpad disfunction
- System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home
- Battery or AC: battery and AC
- Model: Asus zenbook13 ux333fa
- Frequency of occurrence: everytime and it happens since I bought the laptop
- Reset OS:
- Screenshot or video: youtube.com/watch?v=wKkqeQtlAj8&feature=youtu.be
When the touchpad is disabled, the system works properly and it can be controlled by the mouse controler. When the touchpad is enabled, it randomly changes the position of the cursor and randomly clicks on random parts of the screen. At the same time it hardly responses to commands given by the user.
I have downloaded and installed all the drivers from asus.com/us/Laptops/ASUS-ZenBook-13-UX333FA/HelpDesk_Download. I have also downloaded and installed the newest BIOS version. None of these gave any effect.