System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home
Battery or AC: battery and AC
Model: Asus zenbook13 ux333fa 
Frequency of occurrence: everytime and it happens since I bought the laptop
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:  youtube.com/watch?v=wKkqeQtlAj8&feature=youtu.be
========================
Detailed description:
When the touchpad is disabled, the system works properly and it can be controlled by the mouse controler. When the touchpad is enabled, it randomly changes the position of the cursor and randomly clicks on random parts of the screen. At the same time it hardly responses to commands given by the user.
I have downloaded and installed all the drivers from asus.com/us/Laptops/ASUS-ZenBook-13-UX333FA/HelpDesk_Download. I have also downloaded and installed the newest BIOS version. None of these gave any effect. 
Help!
9 REPLIES 9

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
kubinski.piotr
  1. System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home
  2. Battery or AC: battery and AC
  3. Model: Asus zenbook13 ux333fa 
  4. Frequency of occurrence: everytime and it happens since I bought the laptop
  5. Reset OS:
  6. Screenshot or video:  youtube.com/watch?v=wKkqeQtlAj8&feature=youtu.be

========================

Detailed description:

When the touchpad is disabled, the system works properly and it can be controlled by the mouse controler. When the touchpad is enabled, it randomly changes the position of the cursor and randomly clicks on random parts of the screen. At the same time it hardly responses to commands given by the user.

I have downloaded and installed all the drivers from asus.com/us/Laptops/ASUS-ZenBook-13-UX333FA/HelpDesk_Download. I have also downloaded and installed the newest BIOS version. None of these gave any effect. 

Help!

Asus zenbook13 ux333fa - touchpad disfunction
try precison touchpad driver v 11.0.0.34

Pepesznikoff
Star I
RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/42695/asus-zenbook13-ux333fa-touchpad-disfunction

try precison touchpad driver v 11.0.0.34

View post
Thank you, I'd be happy to give it a try, but I cannot find this specific driver anywhere. Would you be so kind and share a direct link? Thank you.

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
kubinski.piotr

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/144104#Comment_144104

Thank you, I'd be happy to give it a try, but I cannot find this specific driver anywhere. Would you be so kind and share a direct link? Thank you.

View post
here is the file,

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello kubinski,
Please kindly update BIOS and your Touchpad and Numpad driver
ASUS ZenBook 13 UX333FA Driver & Tools | Laptops | ASUS USAThank you.