Did you mean: 

A11 - Feedback (Indian Version)

Bhasky
Rising Star II

Model Name: 6z
Firmware / OS : 107 | A11
As per my initial observation
By far no gltiches / sluggish / hangs found after update
Camera flips normal (on cam app, 3rd party apps not sure)
Google Stabalized videos can be saved
DRM Info : L3 Certified
Google Play Store : Device is certified
Color Mode : All 3 options are present
WiFi Calling (Jio) : good option to choose priority over WiFi or Mobile Network
Overall nice update

15 REPLIES 15

Nikhilaggarwall
Rising Star I
Haven't recieved the update yet 😅😅 enjoy

Bhasky
Rising Star II
Nikhilaggarwallive

Haven't recieved the update yet 😅😅 enjoy

View post
I had already mentioned the possible reason for delay, if you have ever messed up your phone by unlocking or doing any experimental stuff like flashing wrong firmware or any other modification to your original ROM
You may not receive any OTA in future

Nikhilaggarwall
Rising Star I
I haven't done anything...with my phone bro...it's as simple as that...I use my phone for generic purpose...I am not at all a developer...😊😊 And when I recieved the November patch how come this only OTA is not recieved when every indian user is posting the experience. It's been a entire day...and Asus is simply saying it may take a week ....I mean come on its a software not a human whose going door to door.
Talked to the call center and they said A11 hasn't been rolled out yet for Asus 6z.

Like asus said - Be Patient...I am following that...let's c after how much days I will recieve the updates

Bhasky
Rising Star II
Nikhilaggarwallive

I haven't done anything...with my phone bro...it's as simple as that...I use my phone for generic purpose...I am not at all a developer...😊😊 And when I recieved the November patch how come this only OTA is not recieved when every indian user is posting the experience. It's been a entire day...and Asus is simply saying it may take a week ....I mean come on its a software not a human whose going door to door.

Talked to the call center and they said A11 hasn't been rolled out yet for Asus 6z.

Like asus said - Be Patient...I am following that...let's c after how much days I will recieve the updates

View post
You have to WAIT that's the only thing you need to follow then
Like I said already their OTA Servers are weird or we are not sure how exactly they plan to release

Nikhilaggarwall
Rising Star I
That's only I have an option