This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display issue with refresh rate

Dr__SushP
Rising Star II
Since long and even after 3 subsequent updates the rog 3 has this issue with the refresh rate very frequently changes by itself from 60 to 120hz. And the option to change is grayed out. Please help. Is the ASUS team even aware of this ? Or even this can't be fixed like the black crush issue ?
28 REPLIES 28

ADH
Rising Star II
atmsriram6

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/144014#Comment_144014

No need to own a company to share his feeling brother when you say Don't show your Moral values and manners here than what is your reply your not an authorized lawyer or respective here your to a one phone owner each and every asus phone buyer can have a rights to react when he face an issue,

mods customer care services services center employees all are humans only so what my dear , when issue faced mods are need to address should not declare it was fixed long back which is improper response in my view,

you should get understand of one thing that dont back the company or mods or customer care services or chat services or services center services they trained to be cool and address the issue by customer so your job is not to fight with the person who is aggressive lets mod will handle it

And how your using your phone dude when you sent the refresh rate to 144 than check with dark mode almost all black supported apps are getting gray i wondered you very knowledgeable person did not observed yet ? , i hope you degraded one of our user that he dont have knowledge what kind of knowledge you have do let me know i think your traning from asus is to be a part of forum like user and blast everyone who questions asus good job work at home option ,

when you asking someone not to shout than you should follow the same, like you peoples who asus make mods and than duplicate accounts with 2 to 4 accounts so unofficial saying users than and blast and fire them with not to ask any thing 60,000 rs phone user has no right to question and shout because asus plan like this by gifting you something to degrade customers

Also you try to make a screen recording when we set the refresh rate to 144 it automatically switch to 90 or 60 for recording thats the asus software my dear , if any one abuse than ban him or blast him even I will join but dont order or demand anyone to be cool all the time.

freedom of speech is for everyone not for any specials one like you, also please follow practice what you preach

I am a user of asus since Asus Zenfone 2 initially i was activate in the forums but after seeing the paid actors I have ingored the forum but when I browsing I saw your message to a customer which is very painful may be he latterly feel why should be posted in forums

ASUS GROW UP PLEASE REMOVE PAID ACTORS HERE.

View post
Hello there 🙂
No one seized your freedom of speech here but the fact no one gave you freedom to act rude and abusive here .
You are always welcome to explain your issue anytime but try to be little polite .
For 144fps settings it's basically for some games , if you want to use basic things like browsing or playbacks than 60-90 is best . Yes 144fps do wash out colours and Greys but it's nature of display . Imagine a led pixel in display rendering 144 colors/frames in 1 secs . That's why do prefer low hz for basic use .
I know mods replied with fix long time ago , he/she just reflected the patch notes by asus company and mentioned that it's not for every user. Also at the end they still asked you for screen recording for testing purpose
Be polite,
Thank you .

atmsriram6
Rising Star II
ADH

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/144205#Comment_144205

Hello there 🙂

No one seized your freedom of speech here but the fact no one gave you freedom to act rude and abusive here .

You are always welcome to explain your issue anytime but try to be little polite .

For 144fps settings it's basically for some games , if you want to use basic things like browsing or playbacks than 60-90 is best . Yes 144fps do wash out colours and Greys but it's nature of display . Imagine a led pixel in display rendering 144 colors/frames in 1 secs . That's why do prefer low hz for basic use .

I know mods replied with fix long time ago , he/she just reflected the patch notes by asus company and mentioned that it's not for every user. Also at the end they still asked you for screen recording for testing purpose

Be polite,

Thank you .

View post
That s what my dear I asked you to do the same thing practice what you preach if you feel he is rude to the mod than I feel you rude to him why you act , also freedom of speech is to express all , I never mentioned abuse read properly , rude and aggressive is feel of everyone you have no right to stop. if his message has that much issue mods will block him or ban him why your over reacting to it, get to know meaning of freedom of speech as i said dont try to become asus Hitler because , customer should express there feeling nothing bad on it,
You have a knowledge than become youtuber try to gain subscribers here every individual has the right to question when improper reply receive he would be little bit rude mods and cc are trained to be polite and answer
Why did you become very rude on him , you should not become Hitler asus respective , you can educate him thats a different thing that person has all the right to demand and be rude if he unhappy with mods reply, lets mods deal with him you have no rights to ask him or me to be polite
You will feel that pain when you get answered by unknown person and getting degraded and instructing him to be polite , my humble request you to please be polite towards your forum members not with only mods , ( Rude is different and aggressive is different what I feel is his aggressive towards the reply not rude, even being rude not mean bad and if you defended its not mean good.
My feeling of your message to him is purely a profit game or asus made some paid actors very simple because when I have read his message I feel the pain, when readied yours seen mods has 2nd account to counter to him.
I am an profession where every my client will blast on me when I didn't make they work on time dones mean than dont respect me, its means its important work than the respect , I to have respect on you and mods asus other entire India so what when we cant express our aggressive when it has to be express ,thats means we are died every feeling has to be respected ether love or rude even our mother cant be polite all the time, all humans bro if one is rude other has to make him cool or leave him alone, mods will take care your hurting and making scare every one not to question mods I feel I made my point if you understand good if not than to good I will follow you.

ADH
Rising Star II
atmsriram6

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/144215#Comment_144215

That s what my dear I asked you to do the same thing practice what you preach if you feel he is rude to the mod than I feel you rude to him why you act , you have a knowledge than become you tuber try to gain subscribers here every individual has the right to question when improper reply receive he would be little bit rude mods and cc are trained to be polite and answer why did you become to rude on him , you should not become Hitler asus respective , you can educate him not a different thing you have to right to demand him to be polite

My wrong your first message seems like asus paid actor not now after your message you have good knowledge I will PM you of my doubts only request dont become asus respective mods are there to answers the customer ,

View post
Hi again ,
You can ask any doubt in forum and yes everyone have right to ask .
You can PM me anytime if i can help you with anything .
Good day .

atmsriram6
Rising Star II
ADH

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/144221#Comment_144221

Hi again ,

You can ask any doubt in forum and yes everyone have right to ask .

You can PM me anytime if i can help you with anything .

Good day .

View post
Thank you bro , I will PM you , when I need to get some subject.

Good day.

Dr__SushP
Rising Star II
atmsriram6

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/144014#Comment_144014

No need to own a company to share his feeling brother when you say Don't show your Moral values and manners here than what is your reply your not an authorized lawyer or respective here your to a one phone owner each and every asus phone buyer can have a rights to react when he face an issue,

mods customer care services services center employees all are humans only so what my dear , when issue faced mods are need to address should not declare it was fixed long back which is improper response in my view,

you should get understand of one thing that dont back the company or mods or customer care services or chat services or services center services they trained to be cool and address the issue by customer so your job is not to fight with the person who is aggressive lets mod will handle it

And how your using your phone dude when you sent the refresh rate to 144 than check with dark mode almost all black supported apps are getting gray i wondered you very knowledgeable person did not observed yet ? , i hope you degraded one of our user that he dont have knowledge what kind of knowledge you have do let me know i think your traning from asus is to be a part of forum like user and blast everyone who questions asus good job work at home option ,

when you asking someone not to shout than you should follow the same, like you peoples who asus make mods and than duplicate accounts with 2 to 4 accounts so unofficial saying users than and blast and fire them with not to ask any thing 60,000 rs phone user has no right to question and shout because asus plan like this by gifting you something to degrade customers

Also you try to make a screen recording when we set the refresh rate to 144 it automatically switch to 90 or 60 for recording thats the asus software my dear , if any one abuse than ban him or blast him even I will join but dont order or demand anyone to be cool all the time.

freedom of speech is for everyone not for any specials one like you, also please follow practice what you preach

I am a user of asus since Asus Zenfone 2 initially i was activate in the forums but after seeing the paid actors I have ingored the forum but when I browsing I saw your message to a customer which is very painful may be he latterly feel why should be posted in forums

ASUS GROW UP PLEASE REMOVE PAID ACTORS HERE.

View post
I have been OnePlus user for 4 years and been an active member of their community and red cable club. They have a very responsive community with a very very customer friendly attitude. Only for the first time here at asus I felt lots of asus mods/whatever they are disguised here as users. Whenever you pick out their fault they start defending with all they can as if they have no other job. Which they don't obviously.
And about being polite I have posted my problems days after days and for months without any fix the most known bugs. Asus launcher keeps stopping, bogus lcd contrast in all irrespective of refresh rate at slight higher brightness, and so on and so forth. And what does the devs do... They enables volti in Malaysia,Hong Kong,Japan etc... When every user is eagerly waiting for a fix they release vowifi for Japan with slight improvement in gray.
Its better to treat them like dogs if they are incompetent. People incompetent at their jobs are not shown any respect anywhere in any field. And to show the level of their incompetence they hide themselves in forum disguised as users.
It doesn't matter if a si gle user shows you respect if you are worthy the whole community and all of the users will just love you devs... But they don't.. incompetent useless idiots. Even in other forums I have noticed this sort of response. Despite repeated BEGGING no mods or devs respond more than once in any thread. Bugs and glitches continue to persist. And you expect respect.. 😂😂😂 and someone somewhere said in this thread I ruined my device... Nice response ASUS.
And ADH I may not own the company but I can atleast afford to do so. Because I am good at what I do. In my field. Why don't we meet someday and see who has more manners and who kisses the dirt...