System: windows10
Battery or AC: battery
Model: UX434FLC
Frequency of occurrence: always
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:
The battery life sucks on this one, I was promissed 8h+ by the seller, bought it just a couple of months ago, my records is 4h. 100% loaded it says 2-4h... now I have uninstalled everything, turned off everything.. even when doing nothing with no software open, it wont last more then 4h.. and am I not supposed to work on it??? I got an 6y old Sony Vaio that I still gets 15-16h on, new it was...
Cant have the mx250 activated, because if something use it, the fans starts speeding up as hell and the laptop gets smooking hot..
What am I supposed to do with this crap??? Work... 1-2h.. using it with charger.. then it also gets hot as hell and fans is so fucking disturbing..
10 REPLIES 10

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello raspelin,
Then may you run battery report? see if the battery is having expected capacity and charging as expected?
Please refer to our battery test configuration at the bottom of our official website.
https://www.asus.com/Laptops/For-Home/ZenBook/ZenBook-14-UX434/
Battery life test configuration: Intel® Core™ i7-10510U, 8GB RAM, FHD display, 512GB PCIe® SSD. Battery tests conducted by ASUS in July 2019 using the MobileMark® 2014 Office Productivity scenario. Test settings: Wi-Fi enabled, display brightness set to 150nits, ScreenPad turned off. Actual battery life may vary depending on product configuration, usage, operational conditions and power management settings. Battery life will decrease over the lifetime of the battery. With ScreenPad turned on, the battery life was 10.1 hours.
Thank you.