Saifuddin
Zen Master III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: rog 3
Firmware Version: .99
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Is there any tuning in upcoming update for speakers becoz with base , speakers start sounding full of noice and distortion and sound tearing
And i am using apple music so there is no doubt in music quality
Test with Rock the world (The script)
Outdoor mode is worse in terms of effects and normal sound level (outdoor mode off) sound is not so great
screenshot-20201211-140859772.jpg
I am using this congif
6 REPLIES 6

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Saifuddin,
Hi let me check on all setting and the settings shared by you.

Лёха
Star III
There are some problems with speakers, a similar thread https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/133647#Comment_133647 has already been created, but no one answers

ajinkya017
Rising Star II
I am happy with the speakers do not get me wrong, but is there an optimum setting/volume for the bass to not distort? No problems observed on reasonable volumes maximum around 70-75% above which I do not feel the need to go in general. I also noticed the sound completely changes when the slider goes to the outdoor mode (which I keep turned off). Does the Equalizer not work with the outdoor mode on? Again this isn't a complaint per se but I do not want to damage the speakers using a wrong setup.

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
ARP_ASUS

Hi Saifuddin,

Hi let me check on all setting and the settings shared by you.

View post
I got one more to test
There was some heavy base after2-3 seconds when song starts and when i use this bass settings , then boom speakers are literally sounding crap and litreally tearing and can hear more noice then music
screenshot-20201212-223839218.jpg
screenshot-20201212-223829118.jpg
I just cant use speaker at this level 😵