This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why asus lacking in software department??😡😡

asaniket03
Rising Star I
Asus needs to see how OnePlus and realme provide software updates and noticeable think is that they provide regular software update to there low-budget devices to so y asus can't provide software update not for flagship nor budget. And PLZZ don't give that bull shit reason tht rog2 is a gaming phone and blah blah.😡😡😡😡😡
29 REPLIES 29

ronald1985
Community Legend I
asaniket03

Asus needs to see how OnePlus and realme provide software updates and noticeable think is that they provide regular software update to there low-budget devices to so y asus can't provide software update not for flagship nor budget. And PLZZ don't give that bull shit reason tht rog2 is a gaming phone and blah blah.😡😡😡😡😡

Why asus lacking in software department??😡😡
It has got everything I need for gaming making this phone unique to many others like OnePlus and Realme. What more do you want?
Making your phone all pretty don't make you play better in games, or does it? Adding more features that requires some sort of scheduling like service doesn't help your phone make full use of the resource it has.
How do you define flagship?
If you really want regular software update, then this phone isnt for you. Google does this regularly now. But if you dont like Google because of the lack pf customization, then OnePlus and Realme is best suits you. Another words, do some research before buying any phone.

asaniket03
Rising Star I
ronald1985

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/41054/why-asus-lacking-in-software-department

It has got everything I need for gaming making this phone unique to many others like OnePlus and Realme. What more do you want?

Making your phone all pretty don't make you play better in games, or does it? Adding more features that requires some sort of scheduling like service doesn't help your phone make full use of the resource it has.

If you really want regular software update, then this phone isnt for you. Google does this regularly now. But if you dont like Google because of the lack pf customization, then OnePlus and Realme is best suits you. Another words, do some research before buying any phone.

View post
Then you need to mention this that it is a gaming phone and don't expect software update here.Then see how your sell effects you. You say this this is the world's only one gaming phone but here we are still in such a ui where we can't even use always on display because company provides only 3 themes great and this phone has lot of problems. I really think I have wasted my money on this device. Whatever we ask the only answer to your questions is this is gaming device and blah blah 😂
And where is 3 finger screen shot option?? Because this gaming phones button get's damage after 1year no taktick feedback.

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi asaniket03,
I can understand you feedback about software update. The update is rolled out whenever ready.
Can you list down your personal issues with the phone so that I can help you?

ZT-a7408882
Star III
ronald1985

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/41054/why-asus-lacking-in-software-department

View post
Bro. The motherboard issue u must also be aware of I guess. I'll send u a link of a YouTube video u see urself how many users are facing the auto switch off issue at 40 degrees and still the admins say visit the service center we are still checking logs. This line I've been hearing since July. No updates yet