This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback after getting Asus back from Service Center because of Shutdown/Restart.

ZTr00p3r
Star II
Hello there
Can you guys tell me if after you get your Asus from the Service Center is completely good or if the issue came back after the hardware repair? I'm afraid if the issue is from the software that damage again the new motherboard.

9 REPLIES 9

mannahringw
Star III
This ronald is oversmart boy. Wannabes

amansh1004
Rising Star I
ZTr00p3r

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/125203#Comment_125203

Thanks , I'm going to do that.

View post
My phone was having same issue.. motherboard was found faulty..now I hv my phone with me for 6-7 days..till now it's working fine..no restart issue..only one issue is slight overheat than before I took it to service center in upper part of phone while charging.. otherwise no issue now..slight overheat may be due to software.. don't knw as such about that

Not applicable
amansh1004

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/125359#Comment_125359

My phone was having same issue.. motherboard was found faulty..now I hv my phone with me for 6-7 days..till now it's working fine..no restart issue..only one issue is slight overheat than before I took it to service center in upper part of phone while charging.. otherwise no issue now..slight overheat may be due to software.. don't knw as such about that

View post
Glad to know your issue is fixed.

sauravshanbhogu
Rising Star II
mannahringw

View post
he's a BOT.Ignore

ronald1985
Community Legend I
mannahringw

View post
I won't call myself oversmart. It is common sense actually. Works with everything else like making sure the clothes you buy fit you before you buy. When you take your car in to a garage to get it fix, you make sure things are working before leaving.
When I brought this phone, before I paid, I get to try out the phone with the sales guy next to me. I had that luxary but I appreciate not everyone will be lucky as me. At the end of day, you should never be too complacent in anything.