This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus zenfone 5z restarting and no network

Sufyan
Rising Star I
From some days my phone started to restart on its own for no reason and each time it restarts on its own the network signals are gone and then I have to restart it again from power menu and after the restart the signal comes back but after some hours the same thing will happen again sometimes happens after an hour or half an hour or some times in minutes and no I didn't dropped my phone nor there's any kind of virus or ghost doing it if that's what you guys are going to say it's a software bug that needs to be fixed and if someone says in the comment but I'm not facing that then you should know many bugs previously showed up on some devices and didn't showed up on others this in consistent behaviour is famous from Asus. In updates and also in bugs 🤦

Please request the developer team to fix this ASAP cuz I didn't buy this phone for testing OS on this phone I bought it to use it as my daily driver so please try na understand
@Anders_ASUS @CH_ASUS @Titan_ASUS @Laura_ASUS @Mister @kikoly
75 REPLIES 75

adityapruthi200
Rising Star II
screenshot-20201018-195417999-1.jpg
I'm getting this and the phone restarts.

I have decided to buy a new phone...I can't wait the Asus to get it resolved.. it's a lesson I learnt that you should not buy an expensive phone from any brand.

adityapruthi200
Rising Star II
srinivaassiddu

I have decided to buy a new phone...I can't wait the Asus to get it resolved.. it's a lesson I learnt that you should not buy an expensive phone from any brand.

View post
Now the pr9belmproblem is worse, its like every other 2 hours it is happening. Also, i charged my phone to 72% last night till 2:00 clock midnight and this morning it 17%.
screenshot-20201019-090953656.jpg

adityapruthi200
Rising Star II
Also i came to know if there are gaps in line those means that device was powered off during that period. So voila i guess the whole night my device was restarting until it came to 17%.

Sufyan
Rising Star I
adityapruthi2001

Also i came to know if there are gaps in line those means that device was powered off during that period. So voila i guess the whole night my device was restarting until it came to 17%.

View post
Yeah but they were not ready to accept that its a software issue