My Zenfone 7 Pro flip camera feels a bit off
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
- Model Name: Asus Zenfone 7 Pro
- Firmware Version:
- Rooted or not:
- Frequency of Occurrence: Quite often
- APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
This is about two things regarding the flip camera
1) Is it normal for the camera to be a put a bit closer to one side than the other on the phone's frame? Because my camera has a larger gap on one side than the other on the frame where it opens.
2) My camera also makes some odd noises when it closes and I know it's supposed to make some noise but I don't know if these are normal, can I get some personal help with it or something?