This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone having very low earpiece volume in Asus Max pro m2 i am on android 9?

Saiqq
Star II
Anyone having very low earpiece volume in Asus Max pro m2 i am on android 9 and having this issue now from last 1 year now nd Asus developers never solved this. Now pls can anyone tell me is this bug, software issue or Hardware issue.
I am using Jio 4g network.
6 REPLIES 6

abhaykrishnan02
Zen Master I
nidhin3

I have Max pro m2 in my home but never had this issue especially in Android 9. I suggest you to test if this problem occurs in Safe Mode. If you are not having any issue in Safe Mode Format your device. Else you might have to visit a service center.

View post
abhaykrishnan02

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:ASUS_X01BDA
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:always
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Very low sound is coming from receiver while calling from any app,,i have tried many different ways to solve it but i was unable to solve

screenshot-20200622-182856.png

Max pro M2 low calling sound
even after updating to A10 this problem is not solved

pakalodnik88
Star III
I also have this problem only I have Zenfone Max Pro M1. I've already written about it here.
The problem appeared after updating the firmware to 087.I listen to music and movies through the browser in wired headphones so as not to distract others.After updating, I found that the sound in the headphones is very quiet at the maximum volume level.I decided that the problem is in the file itself downloaded it and decided to check it in vlc media player but the sound remained quiet.In the player settings, I changed the audio output parameters from AUDIO TRACK to OpenSL ES and the sound became louder as it should be.But in the browser, the sound was still quiet.I already reset the settings to factory settings, but the problem remains.
Please help who knows how to solve this problem.Waiting for a new firmware for a long time is not the fact that my problem will be fixed and Android 10 still has a lot of errors.