adityapruthi200
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ZS620KL
Firmware Version: latest
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: once in 3 days
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hey everyone,
My phone 5z restarts randomly out of nowhere. This has started to happen after the latest September patch update.I did nothing, I just switched off the airplane mode as I would do every morning. Then the next thing i saw was it being stuck in bootloop. It would restart and resart with everytime restarting a little further. Like in first resart it would vibrate and again restart. In the second restart the powered by android logo will show and it will again restart. Then the asus logo in next restart then the asus logo with dotyed lines and then finally the screen. This is happening to me once in 2 or 3 days. I booted in safe mode also (before it would restart again) and it changed nothing and restarted again. I did a factory reset yesterday but that changed nothing. Today morning this again happened.
Pls can someone hint me as to why this is happening. Also i noticed that when i switched off the airplane mode the battery was at 27% and after restarts (8-9 restarts /3 mins) it was at 7%! And right now also after 10 mins of writing this post it is at 7% only.
Thank you.. Pls @amitgarde3 @debasisdolui19 @Debasish@Debasish@@Debasish Sahoo @Abhinav @ammzul @aamod.v8 @ARP_ASUS @Christine @Christine_ASUS
Regards
21 REPLIES 21

adityapruthi200
Rising Star II
Edit 1-During writing this post, My networks went off suddenly and the network was showing "no sim card-no service" I headed towards the phone app to check.... Err..... It restarted! Idk why is this happening!..?? The system is crashing and hanging!..... Pls someone help. I have not dropped my phone anywhere or have no such app installed that could cause this issue! I have performed factory reset and this started to happen after latest security patch update. Pls help guys.

aamod_v8
Zen Master I
Latest patch is of September. Also you need to visit service centre as Network problem is associated with antennas which is hardware component.

adityapruthi200
Rising Star II
aamod.v8

Latest patch is of September. Also you need to visit service centre as Network problem is associated with antennas which is hardware component.

View post
Yeah sorry, sept one. And no, i got no problem with network, only that the network was fluctuated once and it got restarted. The system hangs, and then reboots.

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
adityapruthi2001

Edit 1-During writing this post, My networks went off suddenly and the network was showing "no sim card-no service" I headed towards the phone app to check.... Err..... It restarted! Idk why is this happening!..?? The system is crashing and hanging!..... Pls someone help. I have not dropped my phone anywhere or have no such app installed that could cause this issue! I have performed factory reset and this started to happen after latest security patch update. Pls help guys.

View post
Latest security patch is september with version .99 also i am on latest patch but no issues with my 5z, sorry to say this but i guess something is really wrong with your motherboard which can be only assessed by service centre to get a fix hopefully if its not motherboard than may be due to some other hardware component like antenas or anything may cause motherboard to malfunction
Take your device to nearest service centre as early as possible to examine what exactly is causing this
Note:- Dont forget to take pictures of your device from every possible angle and also backup of your important data before submitting your device to service centre
Thanks! 😊