This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question: Will Zenfone 6 get the new, gorgeous-looking Zen UI 7 updates?

TheCuriosCat
Star III
Title, please say yes......🤣
33 REPLIES 33

Bhasky
Rising Star II
What was so gorgeous about ZenUI 7 ? 😂

TheCuriosCat
Star III
Bhasky

What was so gorgeous about ZenUI 7 ? 😂

View post
Compare to Zen UI 6, it's gorgeous. Believe me🤣

ColorSage
Zen Master I
It has some features that I've asked almost since Zenfone 6 release about real charging limits instead of weird battery care scheduler. Others also wanted slow charging support. They said they'll take note. And what? A year later and the feature lands straight away in brand new zenfone 7 while we never had any real feature update (only OS). Just tell me that Zenfone 7 can open any app via smart button (great for task scheduling) which was considered too hard on 6. I'm kinda pissed for Asus' software department mess. This is the first reason NOT to buy Zenfone series. Let's take a look at other brands:
Oneplus (i.e 7/pro) - many oxygenOS updates and improvements like brand new battery management features
Samsung (not only S/Note series) - regular updates and patches to OneUI, open ecosystem of updated apps which enables even depriciated phones' users to get new functionalities
Xiaomi (all except low-end) - MIUI is being updated multiple generations on flagships, features also open ecosystem with independent apps that are being updated via Store
I understand that Asus has definitely smaller smartphone lineup but that shouldn't be an excuse to leave everything as it is on current gen. Good thing we'll at least have 2 major OS updates (not that this is pretty standard to flagship phones, right?)

TheCuriosCat
Star III
ColorSage

It has some features that I've asked almost since Zenfone 6 release about real charging limits instead of weird battery care scheduler. Others also wanted slow charging support. They said they'll take note. And what? A year later and the feature lands straight away in brand new zenfone 7 while we never had any real feature update (only OS). Just tell me that Zenfone 7 can open any app via smart button (great for task scheduling) which was considered too hard on 6. I'm kinda pissed for Asus' software department mess. This is the first reason NOT to buy Zenfone series. Let's take a look at other brands:

Oneplus (i.e 7/pro) - many oxygenOS updates and improvements like brand new battery management features

Samsung (not only S/Note series) - regular updates and patches to OneUI, open ecosystem of updated apps which enables even depriciated phones' users to get new functionalities

Xiaomi (all except low-end) - MIUI is being updated multiple generations on flagships, features also open ecosystem with independent apps that are being updated via Store

I understand that Asus has definitely smaller smartphone lineup but that shouldn't be an excuse to leave everything as it is on current gen. Good thing we'll at least have 2 major OS updates (not that this is pretty standard to flagship phones, right?)

View post
“I'm kinda pissed for Asus' software department mess. ” that makes the two of us.🥴