cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network issue with zenphone 5z since 2 days

himanshu1415
Star I
Hi,
I am facing network issues with my zenphone 5z and seems like a widespread issue and not specific to my phone. Phone will not catch networks on any of my sim. I have followed the recommended steps but they do not help. I could not visit a service centre as I am in the UK and on top of that it should be solved by ASUS with an update as it starts to happen after an update and should be resolved by releasing an OTA. Please do not make it worst experience of my life and make me regret getting an ASUS phone.
13 REPLIES 13

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
Muheet

after updated to android 10.....my asus 5z runs smoothly......but now networks are gone suddenly.....and i tried everythng....noghing works.......i tried to put pressure where sim tray is located my networks came bt it goes back again....aplyng presure cause my phone to imbalance..now my phone is fucked up....i dont know what to do....please help me My phone is sudenly hanged and starts rebooting again and again...i never faced such an issue bt this fucking update 10....it sucks....asus please save your customers.....if not this is my last phone from asus.....

View post
This is motherboard problem or may be sim tray issues
I would recommend you that if you are facing multiple restarts kindly take your device to service centre for furtur checkups
Note:- dont forget to take your imp data backup before you submit your device to service centre
Thanks 😊

jamesbond1607
Star I
my Asus 5z lost network suddenly on 24th july I tried many option like running code *#*#4636#*#* and set network to wcdma only and with that I pressed sim area and network came back. today on 1st august network gone again. what to do now. spending 30k on mobile and this type of problem in just 18 month of using with very much care. what is the solution. any one!!!!!!

vineet_ohol
Star I
Same issues. Been 2 weeks of hell. I am missing so many calls. Since working from home it is getting hectic as no one is able to contact me. my work gets delayed due to communication gaps and this phone wont have any network. Its as good as useless. Never again an ASUS and i will never recommend it to anyone unless...the company takes the responsibility to get 5z users a software update to fix these problems

vineet.ohol

Same issues. Been 2 weeks of hell. I am missing so many calls. Since working from home it is getting hectic as no one is able to contact me. my work gets delayed due to communication gaps and this phone wont have any network. Its as good as useless. Never again an ASUS and i will never recommend it to anyone unless...the company takes the responsibility to get 5z users a software update to fix these problems

View post
Please Asus, tell provide solution.
Don't Keep mum in this situation, you would be loosing a lot of customers.