Lack of functionality in split screen mode

KolorowezworkiKolorowezworki Level 2
edited September 2020 in ZenFone 6
Many of other phones has a "double tap on separator to swap applications" functionality during operating in split screen mode. Can it be implemented in feature builds? It can be very helpful in some situations like rewriting some text from picture or something else

Comments

• I'm not sure I understand what you mean because ZenFone 6 supports fast switching between apps when you double press the overview button. It works in split screen to, switching between two apps in one of the windows
  • No, no.  I meant an idea to tap twice on separator to switching places of two open apps. Upper goes down and vice versa 
  • I'm sorry, I might be slow today but why would you want that? What's the benefit?
  • I'm sorry, I might be slow today but why would you want that? What's the benefit?
    Imagine situation, when you need to open keyboard and type some text to one app on screen then on second. When keyboard appears, it covers app on bottom and make it less visible. Switching positions can be useful in this case
  • The way it works now is that the whole lower window moves upwards when the keyboard is active. You still see just as much. But I can imagine that they might be some scenario when you want to see as much of the window that you are not typing in as possible. I will forward this to our developers. Thanks!
  • You can adjust the scale of the top and bottom windows by holding down the separator up or down. This will be more convenient if you want to type some text.
  • kikoly said:
    You can adjust the scale of the top and bottom windows by holding down the separator up or down. This will be more convenient if you want to type some text.
    I know. 
This discussion has been closed.