System: Windows 11 64 Bit
Battery or AC: Battery
Model: UX3402
Frequency of occurrence: Always
Reset OS: Yes
Screenshot or video: N/A
========================
Detailed description:
Hello I have Asus zenbook 14 oled i7 version with 512 Gb ssd.
I am facing this major issue from yesterday that suddenly my laptop speaker is not working even if it is not on mute. And the Booting time was previously 12 seconds and now it is near about minute.
I have upgraded all the drivers.
Someone also had a same issue with this model. It has been only 3 months when i buyed this laptop.
Can someone help
2 REPLIES 2

Falcon_ASUS
Vezz
  1. System: Windows 11 64 Bit
  2. Battery or AC: Battery
  3. Model: UX3402
  4. Frequency of occurrence: Always
  5. Reset OS: Yes
  6. Screenshot or video: N/A

========================

Detailed description:

Hello I have Asus zenbook 14 oled i7 version with 512 Gb ssd.

I am facing this major issue from yesterday that suddenly my laptop speaker is not working even if it is not on mute. And the Booting time was previously 12 seconds and now it is near about minute.

I have upgraded all the drivers.

Someone also had a same issue with this model. It has been only 3 months when i buyed this laptop.

Can someone help

Zenbook UX3402 Sound Broken and Slow boot times
@Vezz
Please refer to the following FAQ for troubleshooting.
[Notebook/Desktop/AIO] Troubleshooting - How to fix the Sound (Speakers/Microphones) problems | Offi...In addition, it is also recommended to enter safe mode to confirm whether the situation has improved.
[Windows 11/10] How to enter Safe Mode | Official Support | ASUS GlobalThank you.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.