Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen flicker

Goffy
Star II
Detailed description:
Hello, I have a problem with my computer
When I use some applications at times the screen flicker appears and disappears quickly and I searched for this problem and found that I have to turn off a feature in the application itself, and when I turned off the feature, the problem in this application was solved, but when I go to another application, the same problem appears and I have to turn off a feature from the settings Application again and in this case, I want to find a final solution for all applications
4 REPLIES 4

Falcon_ASUS
Goffy

Detailed description:

Hello, I have a problem with my computer

When I use some applications at times the screen flicker appears and disappears quickly and I searched for this problem and found that I have to turn off a feature in the application itself, and when I turned off the feature, the problem in this application was solved, but when I go to another application, the same problem appears and I have to turn off a feature from the settings Application again and in this case, I want to find a final solution for all applications

Screen flicker
@Goffy
May I ask which model of laptop you are using?
What application are you using when the screen flickers?
Have you tried updating the graphics card driver?

How to find Model Name

Goffy
Star II
Asus ROG STRIK G315
Applications with screen flickering:
Google Chrome
Word program
rise of kingdom game
I turned off a feature in Word and the situation was fixed and also the same thing in the Word program, but I want a final solution to the problem
I check for computer updates on a weekly basis, and there are no updates
The problem started when I updated the computer and downloaded two different programs. I think the problem is in one of these programs
amd software adrenalin edition
geforce experience
And I have 3 programs that control the graphics card, the two programs above, in addition to the armoury crate program
If you remove the two programs that were downloaded after the update, there is no problem right? This does not affect the computer?

Falcon_ASUS
Goffy

Asus ROG STRIK G315

Applications with screen flickering:

• Google Chrome
  • Word program
  • rise of kingdom game

I turned off a feature in Word and the situation was fixed and also the same thing in the Word program, but I want a final solution to the problem

I check for computer updates on a weekly basis, and there are no updates

The problem started when I updated the computer and downloaded two different programs. I think the problem is in one of these programs

amd software adrenalin edition

geforce experience

And I have 3 programs that control the graphics card, the two programs above, in addition to the armoury crate program

If you remove the two programs that were downloaded after the update, there is no problem right? This does not affect the computer?

View post
@Goffy
Please refer to the following.
[Notebook/DT/AIO] Troubleshooting - The sparkling (broken) display while using Office programs, Chro...Thank you.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.