Many issues after OTA FW update to ver. WW-32.2050.2050.29
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
- Model Name: Zenfone 9, 16 GB RAM, 256 GB
- Firmware Version: WW-32.2050.2050.29
- Rooted or not: NOT
- Frequency of Occurrence: every few minutes
- APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
Last days I got OTA update to FW ver. WW-32.2050.2050.29
After that I instantly could observe the issues like below:
· 1) the battery is discharging much faster,
· 2) the WiFi connection goes OFF in 50% cases after screen goes off,
· 3) The camera anti-flicker option is no longer handling my light environment at home,
· 4) I observe few apps (Whatsapp, Loxone, 9gag, mydealz) hang up from time to time and need to be killed and started again to bring them into operation again
· 5) the fingerprint does not work stable like before,
· 6) the phone does not wake up instantly or not at all in 30% of cases when pushing the side button
The issues are annoying me terrible since about 1 week.
Which things I tried to solve the issues:
· a) trying to use different battery modes,
· b) clearing app's cache and in the end fully removing and installing them again,
· c) removing fingerprints and adding them again
· d) resetting the wifi/bluetooth settings
and because all of above has not helped:
· e) I made hard reset 2 times already, once per phone settings, once via Recovery Mode
And still my problems remain unsolved!
I am getting crazy, because now I am fully disappoint how the phone works.
Until the mentioned FW update all was working really good, I was really happy with the phone and its performance as well with the battery life.
I really doubt, that there is a way to solve my described issues.
This is why I think the downgrade to previous FW ver. WW-32.2040.2040.23 is the only possible solution. I tried to do it, I have searched how to do it, but I could not find any FW package, which allows the downgrade procedure.
Can someone help me with the downgrade?