This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blank screen on Chrome or Google after searching.

martinparker28
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Zenfone 9
Firmware Version: WW_32_2040.2040.23
Rooted or not: Not
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Chrome
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Had my Zenfone 9 for over 2 weeks now and have noticed that when I am connected to (any) WiFi and do a search on either Chrome or Google then on the first try nothing happens, blank screen, now, normally when this happens on any other device you get a timed out message but I have tried leaving it for 2-3 minutes yet still no timed out message, however, if I hit "back" then search again the page loads straight away , this is very annoying.
10 REPLIES 10

Mansi_ASUS
Hey @martinparker28, does this issue occur on any other browser?

martinparker28
Rising Star II
Hi, it happens with the Google app, Chrome app and Edge app, once I type in a search etc and press enter then nothing happens, the blue progress bar does not move, if I hit the back button and then do the same search again it works as normal.

Mansi_ASUS
Hey @martinparker28, I can't seem to recreate the issue. Does it also happen if you click a link on some other app apart from the ones mentioned above?

martinparker28
Rising Star II
Hi, it's seems to only be when I browse the Internet via either Google or Chrome apps