Symbol Keys mixed up

Beri123
Star I
System: Windows 11
Model: Asus Vivo X712EA-AU598W-BE
========================
Detailed description:
Hello Community,
I just bough a new laptop today, an Asus Vivo X712EA, Azerty keyboard, it as been bought in mainland europe. Most of the keys on the keyboard work fine except some of them:
- the "=" key comes out as "!"
- the "-" comes out as "="
- the "à" comes out as "@"
I have searched high and low online but cannot find a solution anywhere. Would you have any advice on how to sort this problem out?

Many thanks for your help.

Kind regards,
2 REPLIES 2

Falcon_ASUS
Beri123
  1. System: Windows 11
  2. Model: Asus Vivo X712EA-AU598W-BE

========================

Detailed description:

Hello Community,

I just bough a new laptop today, an Asus Vivo X712EA, Azerty keyboard, it as been bought in mainland europe. Most of the keys on the keyboard work fine except some of them:

- the "=" key comes out as "!"

- the "-" comes out as "="

- the "à" comes out as "@"

I have searched high and low online but cannot find a solution anywhere. Would you have any advice on how to sort this problem out?

Many thanks for your help.

Kind regards,

Symbol Keys mixed up
@Beri123
Does the problem improve if you reboot the laptop? If the problem still exists, because this is a newly purchased laptop, I would suggest you report to the dealer to confirm whether it can be returned or exchanged. Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.