Supremebeing
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus Rog 5s
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Where can i buy original rog 5s charger? Asus service station is very far from my residence i want to buy it online plz help
3 REPLIES 3

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Supremebeing,
The charger should be available on Flipkart. if it is not available, I would request you to please visit your nearest service center. (As you mentioned it's too far, you can call them and check for availability)

soulreaper0666
Rising Star II
Supremebeing

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Asus Rog 5s
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Where can i buy original rog 5s charger? Asus service station is very far from my residence i want to buy it online plz help

Charger
Since you got rog 5s, which must be fairly new and under the warranty, i would like to tell you charger comes under the warranty and you can get a new one with no cost if its not working. Cause rog charger tends to stop working. I got a new one when my charger stopped working. But just the charging adaptor, cable will cost you if its also not working.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.