euro_pe
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Z01GD
Firmware Version: WW_ZS551KL_15.0410.1911.117_0
Rooted or not: NO
Frequency of Occurrence: with lata update
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
Neutron app level sound is good with headphone Grado.
PowerAmp, VLC, PlayerPro, WavePad, Musixmatch, ES Media Player, Player Music años other with headphone Grado the audio level is low
I have ZenFone 4 Pro and ZenFone 2, the problem is with ZenFone 4 Pro, I think that last update (firmware) is the problem. I startup in safe mode and ZenFone 4 keep the audio level low.
========================================

3 REPLIES 3

Falcon_ASUS
euro_pe

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Z01GD
  2. Firmware Version: WW_ZS551KL_15.0410.1911.117_0
  3. Rooted or not: NO
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: with lata update
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
  6. Neutron app level sound is good with headphone Grado.
  7. PowerAmp, VLC, PlayerPro, WavePad, Musixmatch, ES Media Player, Player Music años other with headphone Grado the audio level is low

I have ZenFone 4 Pro and ZenFone 2, the problem is with ZenFone 4 Pro, I think that last update (firmware) is the problem. I startup in safe mode and ZenFone 4 keep the audio level low.

========================================

Zenfone 4 Pro with audio level low
@euro_pe
ZS551KL has not been updated for a long time. If the situation remains the same in safe mode, according to what you described, please contact ASUS repair center in the country of your residence: https://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/ Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

euro_pe
Star I
A question, Can I downgrade to other old firmware, like firmware of 2018?. I download olds firmware.

Falcon_ASUS
euro_pe

A question, Can I downgrade to other old firmware, like firmware of 2018?. I download olds firmware.

View post
@euro_pe
Sorry, you need to enter the engineering mode to flash the firmware, so you may not be able to operate it yourself.