This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZENFONE 8 FOR INDIA

STILL HOW MANY MONTHS SHOULD I WAIT TO GET ZENFONE8 IN INDIA? WILL YOU RELEASE THE PHONE BY AUGUST 2021 OR YOU WILL NEVER RELEASE IT LIKE ZENFONE 7 SERIES? PLEASE DONT MAKE US FOOL THAT WE ARE WAITING FOR A PHONE FOR A LONG TIME. IF IT IS NOT RELEASING PLEASE ANNOUNCE IT. WE ARE READY TO PAY THE EXACT MONEY FOR IT BUT WHY? YOU ARE NOT RELEASING
1 REPLY 1

abhineet150
Rising Star I
Exactly, enough is enough
Badrinarayanan

STILL HOW MANY MONTHS SHOULD I WAIT TO GET ZENFONE8 IN INDIA? WILL YOU RELEASE THE PHONE BY AUGUST 2021 OR YOU WILL NEVER RELEASE IT LIKE ZENFONE 7 SERIES? PLEASE DONT MAKE US FOOL THAT WE ARE WAITING FOR A PHONE FOR A LONG TIME. IF IT IS NOT RELEASING PLEASE ANNOUNCE IT. WE ARE READY TO PAY THE EXACT MONEY FOR IT BUT WHY? YOU ARE NOT RELEASING

ZENFONE 8 FOR INDIA

Literally have been so pissed by their strategy for India that feel like abusing but my instinct still doesn't let me abuse.
we have been waiting since 3 months and all we get to see the reply is stay tuned and we are relentlessly working to bring 8Z in India.
Asus is not a small company when other brands can launch their smartphones B2B but Asus still making excuse for logistics and others.
That's really disappointing from such a good brand like Asus and making me think what will be the post purchase/after sale experience since they already showcasing such issue without the smartphone still not been launched in India