This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gesture Navigation Bug *with proof*

off2fly115
Rising Star II
I can no longer single swipe up from apps or EVEN the home screen to look at my app list or activate google without it saying "Please swipe again to trigger". I can only trigger it by double swiping from the bottom. I seriously can't even trigger google without double swiping from the corner of the screen ON my home screen. This is so frustrating as it takes longer and is super inconvenient. Until today, I was able to swipe out of Spotify, YouTube and etc with 1 swipe. Now it takes 2 all of sudden since this morning. I really hope this is not just a "It's by design" thing because it did not do this till this morning and I've had this phone for about 3 weeks now. Screenshot + video below. Thanks. Please fix this Asus. @Anders_ASUS @chaithanya.gchaithanya.g @chaithanya.gchaithanya.g @CH_ASUS

5 REPLIES 5

PhaGWiZ
Rising Star I
That is not like that for me, its probably a bug because that is what happens when you are in a game so you don't accidentally quit it. I would only suggest to restart your phone

off2fly115
Rising Star II
Adaoh

That is not like that for me, its probably a bug because that is what happens when you are in a game so you don't accidentally quit it. I would only suggest to restart your phone

View post
I've restarted my phone multiple times already. Still happens no matter what. It's super annoying lmao

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
off2fly115

I can no longer single swipe up from apps or EVEN the home screen to look at my app list or activate google without it saying "Please swipe again to trigger". I can only trigger it by double swiping from the bottom. I seriously can't even trigger google without double swiping from the corner of the screen ON my home screen. This is so frustrating as it takes longer and is super inconvenient. Until today, I was able to swipe out of Spotify, YouTube and etc with 1 swipe. Now it takes 2 all of sudden since this morning. I really hope this is not just a "It's by design" thing because it did not do this till this morning and I've had this phone for about 3 weeks now. Screenshot + video below. Thanks. Please fix this Asus. @Anders_ASUS @chaithanya.gchaithanya.g @chaithanya.gchaithanya.g @CH_ASUS

https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/GFES11OWCZUT/2021-07-17-13-52-57.mp4

screenshot-20210717-135302841.jpg

Gesture Navigation Bug *with proof*
Clear cache and storage of asus launcher and you are good to go again..!
Settings > apps & notifications > all apps > asus launcher > storage& cache > clear cache/storage/force stop.
Now check again.
Thanks!

off2fly115
Rising Star II
AmitGarde

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/50782/gesture-navigation-bug-with-proof

Clear cache and storage of asus launcher and you are good to go again..!

Settings > apps & notifications > all apps > asus launcher > storage& cache > clear cache/storage/force stop.

Now check again.

Thanks!

View post
Yup, it was fixed!!! Thank you so much 😁😁