Vibro response in Gboard Zenfone 8

firsov.e.v87firsov.e.v87 Level 1
edited July 25 in ZenFone 8

Hello everyone. I have a question about vibro in Zenfone 8. I feeling two different vibro:

1) first type (default/regular vibro , ERM) when anyone calling or when receive message. Also this type applied in Gboard. Vibro response when typing.

2) the second type( vibro like a "knock", LRA) when you scrolling menu and reaching the end or when you do gesture back.

Question is why Gboard do not use vibro like a "knock" but use default/regular vibro? I have Meizu 15 and in Gboard vibro response working as "knock". This type of vibro tactilely more pleasant. As I understand that this needs to be configured in the software environment but if I am wrong please explain.

Thanks.

Tagged:

Best Answer

Comments

• Hello. Sorry but I am not sure which special settings you mean. I only enabled vibro in gboard menu and try to choose various response strangth. But I do not feel "knock" vibro when typing like system vibro in menus. And this does not depend which response strangth I choose.

• Sim1Sim1 Level 1

Try on SwiftKey

• I resolved this issue. "Knocking" vibro working only when you set vibro response strength as "default". If you change vibro response strength, you feel "standard" vibro. I don't know why this work like that. You can try. In my situation something going wrong and when I set vibro as "default" vibro stay as "standard" and do not change to "knock". My steps to resolve this issue: go to the Play market and remove all updates for gboard. Then install udates. Thats all. Now vibro working correct but you can not change vibro response strength.

This discussion has been closed.