This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Low call volume

laci_kara
Rising Star I
The speaker volume during call is low. At highest settings I could barely understand an emergency call.
The settings below maximum are pointless. Please adjust this with a patch!

Also outdoor mode don't work for the speaker volume.

SW version: 30114160
7 REPLIES 7

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
laci.kara

The speaker volume during call is low. At highest settings I could barely understand an emergency call.

The settings below maximum are pointless. Please adjust this with a patch!

Also outdoor mode don't work for the speaker volume.

SW version: 30114160

Low call volume
Outdoor mode works for speaker volume, but when you turn on outdoor mode, what it does is gives you extra maximum volume range shown in orange in the volume bar. Allowing for additional steps to the maximum volume.

Are the volume settings not working for you during a call, or do you find the volume below maximum "too low" to use?

laci_kara
Rising Star I
I have the issue with the call volume. Call volume does not have orange bar with outdoor mode enabled. It stays the same.
When I receive a call, the talk is not loud enough, and the slider is already at max.

laci_kara
Rising Star I
The slider work well but the range is not enough. It is not quiet at all at max setting. But living in a noisy city would need some boost during calls.

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
laci.kara

I have the issue with the call volume. Call volume does not have orange bar with outdoor mode enabled. It stays the same.

When I receive a call, the talk is not loud enough, and the slider is already at max.

View post
Yes, outdoor mode is for the loudspeakers.

1) Outdoor mode should boost the volumes even more (the tradeoff here is the audio may sound very poor when overextending beyond the speakers capabilities).
2) The maximum in call volume (when the top speaker is used as a receiver) should be even higher.

Have i understood the feedback correctly?