(M1) slow charging and hot even when idle
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
- Model Name: max pro m1
- Firmware Version: .438
- Rooted or not: NO
- Frequency of Occurrence: DAILY
- APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): -
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
Need some help here, nowadays my phone is charging so slowly i mean really slow. Usually It need 2-3.5 hours to take it fully charged but now charged it barely got 30-ish% for the same amount of time. Charging at 0% (off) for more than 6 hours charged about 97-99%, can't reach 100% now. Also it seems like the battery draining faster, I used to read ebook on my phone for 1-2 hours takes about ~15% and now it takes about 25%. Even when idle it feels draining faster and the temp about 41-44°C.
The charging current most of the time about 250-470 mA, sometimes about 550-700mA and even when it reach 1000mA the charging still slow.
Few things I tried:
1. Try other charger and cables : no changes
2. Try charging in safe mode : it looks charging normally
3. Try charging in normal mode with wifi turned off and airplane turn on: little bit normally but still slow
4. Try another at another wall socket: no changes
5. Uninstalled some app: not much changing in the charging but the temp isn't raising.
6. Cleaning the charging port: help charging a little bit.
Another thing is the hot temperature mostly at the middle of the back cover, it also feels like there's a little bulge in the back and left side of the screen. There's a little light leaking from the left side of the screen but the right side is tight no light leaking occur.
So can anyone help me what seems to be the problems? Is it the battery or the charging port? Do i need to replace the battery or the charging port?