My Asus ROG Phone 3 Original Charger Not Charging

Darma
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus ROG 3
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not: not Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: Everytime
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Power Master Version 8.0.0.40,210114
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
My ASUS Rog Phone 3 facing the issue.
I use my original charging adapter and When I plug it into the Bottom Port, nothing happened. My Battery Icon not show any changes. But when I try to shutdown my phone and plug it into the Bottom port again, the Charge Animation and Light Indicator On, Then when I turn it on, my phone is charging, but it's charging so slow and cannot be change into the hyper charge mode.
Please help me, my charging adapter work well into another phone but not with my phone.
Another charging adaptor (except my original Adapter) works fine on my phone.
My original Asus Charging Adapter works fine on My Side Charging Port (Second Port) but only Hyper Charger Mode and cannot be change to Slow Charging Mode.
I Need Your Help, Thanks. @Gustav_ASUS
2 REPLIES 2

Vall666
Star I
Hello I had a typical problem US charger design stopped working on the bottom desk but kept working on the side. Since I have not one but two such phones one original a the second strix version and the charger are the same. I decided to open it and see what happened to him after the autopsy, and I found that he had weak contacts, they are not soldered but only touch each other when the charger case is closed. I straightened the lines outgoing from the plug and closed the charger, then when I connected it again, it worked for me as originally.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Darma

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Asus ROG 3
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not: not Rooted
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: Everytime
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Power Master Version 8.0.0.40,210114

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

My ASUS Rog Phone 3 facing the issue.

1. I use my original charging adapter and When I plug it into the Bottom Port, nothing happened. My Battery Icon not show any changes. But when I try to shutdown my phone and plug it into the Bottom port again, the Charge Animation and Light Indicator On, Then when I turn it on, my phone is charging, but it's charging so slow and cannot be change into the hyper charge mode.
  2. Please help me, my charging adapter work well into another phone but not with my phone.
  3. Another charging adaptor (except my original Adapter) works fine on my phone.
  4. My original Asus Charging Adapter works fine on My Side Charging Port (Second Port) but only Hyper Charger Mode and cannot be change to Slow Charging Mode.

I Need Your Help, Thanks. @Gustav_ASUS

My Asus ROG Phone 3 Original Charger Not Charging
This is HW issue so please contact ASUS Service