This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS ZC520KL battery gone suddenly

asagarnadi
Star I
Sometimes my battery is highly charged but suddenly the battery turned to 0% and the phone immediately shut down. but when I charge it back, the battery still highly charged.
Possible cause: phone fell from high place
phone charged overnight
Model: ZC520KL
5 REPLIES 5

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
asagarnadi

Sometimes my battery is highly charged but suddenly the battery turned to 0% and the phone immediately shut down. but when I charge it back, the battery still highly charged.

phone charged overnight

I think, time to change new battery. .go to service center and get new battery fitted

asagarnadi
Star I
RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/47375/asus-zc520kl-battery-gone-suddenly

I think, time to change new battery. .go to service center and get new battery fitted

View post
does it make sense? bacause the batt can't be removed

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
asagarnadi

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/163980#Comment_163980

does it make sense? bacause the batt can't be removed

View post
only technician can able to remove. and he will check battery condition.

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
asagarnadi

phone charged overnight

This is matter of battery aging. As @RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS said you will have to take your device to nearest service centre for furthur checkups.
But before that can you tell me how much SOT do u see these days is it lesser than earlier it used to be?
Also how much time does your device take to full charge is it less than earlier it used to be?
If above both factors are varying from those use to be when device was mostly new. than it is definetly battery aging and time has come to replace your battery.
And if there is no problem with battery SOT & charge time than factory data reset may help to fix this battery percent issue.
Also let me tell you yes battery can be removed and changed by technician by taking out the back glass panel.so dont worry technicians are proffessionally trained for better & hassle free services.
Please visit your nearest service centre worry free. 😊
To locate your nearest service centre just change your location and you can find it. 👇

Find service locations - India | Official Support | ASUS India

Thanks!