This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

update android 11

firasswat82
Rising Star I
I updated my phone to Android 11, but why was the phone manager, contacts, clock, file manager, weather, and other programs not renewed !!!! Because all programs are the same as Android 10

7 REPLIES 7

Tagion
Rising Star II
It was renewed with the ZenUI 7 update, but we already had ZenUI 7 on Android 10. They probably used the Zenfone 6 changelog and forgot about that

firasswat82
Rising Star I
I did not understand where the change is ???? Why did I not have this change

firasswat82
Rising Star I
screenshot-20210415-170404643-7e2.jpg
I updated my phone via the page @ Is this the reason that I did not find any changes in my phone such as clock, weather, contacts and the rest of the programs !!!!

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
firasswat82

I updated my phone to Android 11, but why was the phone manager, contacts, clock, file manager, weather, and other programs not renewed !!!! Because all programs are the same as Android 10

update android 11
Because Zenfone 7/7pro already had Zenui 7 with Android 10 and asus decided to build Android 11 on top of Zenui 7. Also you know that there is not much huge diffrence between Android 10 &. Android 11 officially from google and so that is reason there is not much huge changes to be noticed. Also let me tell you Zenfone 7/7pro will get a renewed UI with Zenui 8 which will be build on top of Android 12 in future for Zenfone 7/7pro.
So till than enjoy Android 11... Having some here and there tweaks. Also remember ZenUI is really very close to stock and you know close to stock experinces always brings less customisations to UI so also this is one of the reason for less renewed UI so expecting a huge change with every update is not acceptable. 😉
Thanks!