chmino38
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG phone 3
Firmware Version: March 2021
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hello zentalk it's my ROG 3
Suddenly It start makes a noise from the top speaker with all the sounds, calls music, YouTube ect.. ( before, while, and after the sound play for a short time).
I tried everything. Update, factory reset , enable and disable and adjust audio wisard and finally I replaced the the top speaker with a new one witch I ordered but the problem persists.
Can anyone help me please cause in my country Algeria there is no repair center.
Thank you.
2 REPLIES 2

chmino38
Star I
Any solution gentelmans?

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
chmino38

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: ROG phone 3
  2. Firmware Version: March 2021
  3. Rooted or not: not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: always
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Hello zentalk it's my ROG 3

Suddenly It start makes a noise from the top speaker with all the sounds, calls music, YouTube ect.. ( before, while, and after the sound play for a short time).

I tried everything. Update, factory reset , enable and disable and adjust audio wisard and finally I replaced the the top speaker with a new one witch I ordered but the problem persists.

Can anyone help me please cause in my country Algeria there is no repair center.

Thank you.

Rog phone 3 top speaker noise
The issue is most probably not in the speaker but in the amplifier. Or some other circuit. I'm not sure this is something you can repair yourself.