Multiple issues: Speaker/echo on phone calls; scheduled charging; audio during music playback
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
- Model Name: ZS630KL
- Firmware Version: RKQ1.200710.002.WW_Phone-18.0610.2103.137
- Rooted or not: Not
- Frequency of Occurrence: Frequently
- APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): PowerAmp
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
Multiple different issues that have arisen since the latest Android updates:
- People are reporting a lot of echo during phone calls, and initially they sound very distant. This can be fixed by enabling and disabling speaker phone every time I get a call, although this quickly becomes very tedious.
- Although scheduled charging is enabled and set from 20:00-06:00 (with auto adjust for any nearby alarms), it most of the time doesn't enabled, and I have to disable and enable it in the settings for it to kick in every time I want it to work. I also have slow charging enabled, and this works every time with no issues.
- Sometimes during Bluetooth (through my car stereo, which has previously worked flawlessly) music playback using PowerAmp, audio will be played through both the Bluetooth device and the phone speaker. Additionally, attempts to use buttons on the Bluetooth device to skip or reverse tracks results in the song changing and visibly playing on both the stereo and phone, but the audio disappears and won't return until Bluetooth is disconnected and connected again. Though this could possibly be an issue with just the app itself.
- It seems like headphone jack audio has severely decreased in audio volume (again using PowerAmp) since either the Android 11 update or some of the updates to the 11th version.
For all of these issues I've tried rebooting, but no change.
Not an issue since the latest couple of updates, but I'm wondering when Wifi calling or VoLTE will be enabled in Denmark? I've been waiting for that feature ever since the phone came out and can't find any information on it.