I have asus 6z phone its front camera is not coming out what to do
Hi, we'd request you follow the below steps:
1. Check your phone for the latest software version.
2. Go to Camera Settings.
3. Clear cache & storage of Camera App after backing up & disable/re-enable camera App
4. Try the same under safe mode:
Hold the power button for 5 seconds => When the screen flashes with option => Press & hold power option => You will get an option to restart in safe mode
5. If still you face the issue factory reset your phone after taking a full backup: https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1006346/
6. Last option would be to visit the service centre to have
a check. Locate here: https://www.asus.com/in/support/Service-Center/India
Hi there, I had the same issue with ASUS after the software update. It is the software update that is causing this issue but ASUS refuses to accept the blame and wants to force charge their customers.
I have submitted my phone at the ASUS service center, Hyderabad, Telangana, and requested them for a free service or at least a discounted service because it was ASUS's official software update that caused the issue.
I have raised many RMA's and did many escalations but there was no reply from any contact personal from ASUS. The only reply I got was my phone was out of warranty.
My phone is at the service center for the past 10 days and as there is no discounted service or free service I am paying a complete amount to fix the camera issue i.e 6500 INR.
"The after-sales service of ASUS sucks!"