This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No missed call notification when using No calls feature in game geine.

rajwedhikar
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:rog 3
Firmware Version:122
Rooted or not:no
Frequency of Occurrence: everytime
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):game genie
In latest update Not getting missed call notification when using No calls feature in game geine.
Kindly fix it in next update.
6 REPLIES 6

ADH
Rising Star II
rajwedhikar

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:rog 3
  2. Firmware Version:122
  3. Rooted or not:no
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: everytime
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):game genie

In latest update Not getting missed call notification when using No calls feature in game geine.

Kindly fix it in next update.

No missed call notification when using No calls feature in game geine.
Hello ,
I think No calls feature is intended to work that way .
While the feature is on you all incoming calls will be blocked including VoIP , whatsapp or 3rd party calling services, hence there won't be any notification if calls are blocked .
Better use No Alert feature in order to block all unnecessary notification , also you will get call notification in that .

rajwedhikar
Rising Star I
ADH

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/44590/no-missed-call-notification-when-using-no-calls-feature...

Hello ,

I think No calls feature is intended to work that way .

While the feature is on you all incoming calls will be blocked including VoIP , whatsapp or 3rd party calling services, hence there won't be any notification if calls are blocked .

Better use No Alert feature in order to block all unnecessary notification , also you will get call notification in that .

View post
NO brother, I think you didn't get my problem, in earlier version earlier when using this NO calls feature, if someone called me then the call doesn't connect but a notification of a missed call used to appear in the notification panel indicating that I have got a call, and it's missed. But in the latest version, now when No calls feature is on in game genie, and if someone called me, I am not getting missed call notification in notification panel, instead I need to check in the phone app later to check if someone called.
Also regarding no alerts, it's working fine.

ADH
Rising Star II
rajwedhikar

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/152094#Comment_152094

NO brother, I think you didn't get my problem, in earlier version earlier when using this NO calls feature, if someone called me then the call doesn't connect but a notification of a missed call used to appear in the notification panel indicating that I have got a call, and it's missed. But in the latest version, now when No calls feature is on in game genie, and if someone called me, I am not getting missed call notification in notification panel, instead I need to check in the phone app later to check if someone called.

Also regarding no alerts, it's working fine.

View post
Uhm i got you it's working fine for me i just tested .
Try to clean cache of game genie .
Further only mods can clear fully .
😊

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@rajwedhikar As ADH suggests, please clear the cache of Game Genie and try again. Also, please update your device to .131 firmware and see if that helps.