cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Random Stuttering in Apps

SierraUniform
Star I
Zenfone 7Pro on Software WW_29.14.53.14
For a week now I experience so really weird behaviour on some Apps I use frequently, especially Reddit and Instagram.
When using these Apps for longer periods, like 5min+ , it starts to stutter and have kinda lag issues. For example: Scrolling through Reddit and suddenly it starts stuttering or Stories in Instagram stutter suddenly.
Only using the Mobile-Manager and clearing the Cache of the Phone mitigates this behaviour for some time. Are there any possible fixes for that?
2 REPLIES 2

edddd
Rising Star I
I also noticed that some apps tend to suddenly freeze without any indication, as in they no longer respond to scrolling. This is otherwise a very fast and smooth phone.
How does it compare to other phones?

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
max@szalecki.de

Zenfone 7Pro on Software WW_29.14.53.14

For a week now I experience so really weird behaviour on some Apps I use frequently, especially Reddit and Instagram.

When using these Apps for longer periods, like 5min+ , it starts to stutter and have kinda lag issues. For example: Scrolling through Reddit and suddenly it starts stuttering or Stories in Instagram stutter suddenly.

Only using the Mobile-Manager and clearing the Cache of the Phone mitigates this behaviour for some time. Are there any possible fixes for that?

Random Stuttering in Apps
A factory reset would most probably fix this but I will send you a PM to find out more anyway