cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Facial recognition problem

fjaviergj
Rising Star II
Hi,
I did a phone factory reset after the latest .107 update to leave the phone clean of any problems or junk files. When configuring facial recognition, the camera showed only half of the image that the camera is capable of capturing, so it cannot be configured unless we move the phone to show the image. I don't know if this can lead to unlocking problems, but at least if you have them to configure.
Can you fix it? @Anders_ASUS
3 REPLIES 3

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
fjaviergj

Hi,

I did a phone factory reset after the latest .107 update to leave the phone clean of any problems or junk files. When configuring facial recognition, the camera showed only half of the image that the camera is capable of capturing, so it cannot be configured unless we move the phone to show the image. I don't know if this can lead to unlocking problems, but at least if you have them to configure.

Can you fix it? @Anders_ASUS

Facial recognition problem
I'm not sure I understand what you mean by half the image. Was it split in half or do you just mean that you didn't get a full portrait mode? If you mean the later then don't worry. It's by design

fjaviergj
Rising Star II
Let's imagine that the first image is the entire image that the camera is capable of displaying. The second image is what it actually shows, so you have to put your face on the edge of the image for recognition. In addition, you have to put the mobile at a certain angle and distort the image a bit.
retrato-steve-mccurry.png
retrato-steve-mccurry-1.jpg

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
fjaviergj

Let's imagine that the first image is the entire image that the camera is capable of displaying. The second image is what it actually shows, so you have to put your face on the edge of the image for recognition. In addition, you have to put the mobile at a certain angle and distort the image a bit.

retrato-steve-mccurry.png

retrato-steve-mccurry-1.jpg

View post
I'm still not with you. Can you please make a screen recording?