This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Rog Phone 2 dead fix

Ömür_Can
Star III
Friends, I found the solution to the chronic problem of the phone, turning off during charging, screen blackening during 90 fps or 120 fps, turning off during site. I live in turkey. located on the motherboard. Replacing the pm8150 ic chip solves the problem. An excellent opportunity for friends with no guarantee. save the phone from being trash. and don't look for unnecessary expense or software solutions. I haven't tried anymore. that's the only solution. Anyone can solve the problem with living in turkey also found Fixit Technology Kadikoy. Enjoy it. 🥰
1 REPLY 1

ronald1985
Community Legend I
Ömür Can

Friends, I found the solution to the chronic problem of the phone, turning off during charging, screen blackening during 90 fps or 120 fps, turning off during site. I live in turkey. located on the motherboard. Replacing the pm8150 ic chip solves the problem. An excellent opportunity for friends with no guarantee. save the phone from being trash. and don't look for unnecessary expense or software solutions. I haven't tried anymore. that's the only solution. Anyone can solve the problem with living in turkey also found Fixit Technology Kadikoy. Enjoy it. 🥰

Asus Rog Phone 2 dead fix
Good to know about this information. Some people who have this issue still thinks this is a software problem. Oh dear.