This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery not lasting even 15 hours without playing any game

ishaan_gupta10
Star III
The battery of my Rog phone 2 is not lasting for more than 14 hours without playong even a single game. Just social media and some youtube flushing the battery fast. It is not feeling like a 6000mah battery.

4 REPLIES 4

devicentextian
Rising Star II
ishaan.gupta10

The battery of my Rog phone 2 is not lasting for more than 14 hours without playong even a single game. Just social media and some youtube flushing the battery fast. It is not feeling like a 6000mah battery.

screenshot-20201118-235240498.jpg

Battery not lasting even 15 hours without playing any game
??????????

ishaan_gupta10
Star III
devicentextian

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/40412/battery-not-lasting-even-15-hours-without-playing-any-g...

??????????

View post
Its a 6000mah battery that should last long enough with a minimal usage with no game played at all. But only lastd 14 hours . Is this normal or am I only feeling like its looking like a 3000mah battery!?

Kanu
Rising Star II
Your threshold of 15 hours is a bit weird but in your screenshot i can see 7.5 hours with like just Snapchat and chrome. There's definitely something wrong. Send a full screenshot of this screen with all apps usage.

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi ishaan.gupta10,
I can't say its bad given you are using dual SIM and SOT (Screen on time) is around 7 and a half hour.
I would recommend you to make sure your phone is on the latest software version. Are you saying it should be 15 hours of SOT without gaming?
You can go to settings => Battery.
There are a lot of ways of improving Battery health and battery life