JohnFrusciante
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
What is the maximum temperature to not exceed in order to not damage the phone components while playing games?
I usually stay on an average of 41/40 degrees while playing Pubg...it will damage the phone if the temperature is this for about 2/3 hours?
6 REPLIES 6

GREEKLEADER
Zen Master I
david84rm

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

What is the maximum temperature to not exceed in order to not damage the phone components while playing games?

I usually stay on an average of 41/40 degrees while playing Pubg...it will damage the phone if the temperature is this for about 2/3 hours?

Info about max temperature
Since the heat leaves the phone you'll be fine,I played 5 hours on overclocked performance and on 51 degrees,it will not damage your phone or your battery,if your charge it tho,then the battery will have a bit of a problem in the long run so focus on the way you are charging instead of the temperature of the phone
Btw I play 90 FPS ultra HD with water reflections on 47 and there is no throttling so it's fine

Craven
Rising Star II
GREEKLEADER

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/39954/info-about-max-temperature

Since the heat leaves the phone you'll be fine,I played 5 hours on overclocked performance and on 51 degrees,it will not damage your phone or your battery,if your charge it tho,then the battery will have a bit of a problem in the long run so focus on the way you are charging instead of the temperature of the phone

Btw I play 90 FPS ultra HD with water reflections on 47 and there is no throttling so it's fine

View post
No offense but i smell BS on your statement. There is no 90 fps option on ultra HD, especially with water reflections enabled.

JohnFrusciante
Star III
Craven

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/132160#Comment_132160

No offense but i smell BS on your statement. There is no 90 fps option on ultra HD, especially with water reflections enabled.

View post
Maybe he is using 3rd part software to enable it

JohnFrusciante
Star III
GREEKLEADER

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/39954/info-about-max-temperature

View post
Ok Thanks