Obentoson
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG Phone 3
Firmware Version:17.0823.2009.99
Rooted or not: Not Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: All the time
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Every time I take a call and use speakerphone there is a delay with the mic picking up my voice. Sometimes it picks up my initial greeting but then it stops with the next phrase spoken and then picks up again.
So it either me saying "Hello" and no one can hear me or me saying "Hello" which they hear and reply and then I say another phrase which does not get heard. The person on the other line complains of either hearing themselves or me sounding like I'm a tunnel within the first 30 seconds of the call. It clears up so it seems like a software issue where the 4 mics and 2 speakers noise cancelling is still trying to figure out all the sound to do what it needs to do.
Troubleshooting: I don't see any settings for speakerphone.
1 REPLY 1

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Obentoson

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: ROG Phone 3
  2. Firmware Version:17.0823.2009.99
  3. Rooted or not: Not Rooted
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: All the time
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Every time I take a call and use speakerphone there is a delay with the mic picking up my voice. Sometimes it picks up my initial greeting but then it stops with the next phrase spoken and then picks up again.

So it either me saying "Hello" and no one can hear me or me saying "Hello" which they hear and reply and then I say another phrase which does not get heard. The person on the other line complains of either hearing themselves or me sounding like I'm a tunnel within the first 30 seconds of the call. It clears up so it seems like a software issue where the 4 mics and 2 speakers noise cancelling is still trying to figure out all the sound to do what it needs to do.

Troubleshooting: I don't see any settings for speakerphone.

ROG 3 Speakerphone delay
What about if you use another dailer like Google Phone?