ROG Phone 3 not charging with original charger. I think it is a software problem not fixed w/update
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
- Model Name: ROG Phone 3
- Firmware Version: 17.0823.2009.99
- Rooted or not: No
- Frequency of Occurrence: Always
- APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
- I have tried the original brick and cable and it can charge other phones.
- Does not charge with original ASUS charger.
- Initially was able to use the Samsung fast charger but after update does not work either. Only the Huawei charger works at least even if not fast.
- Screen shows the phone is charging but it actually is discharging and the charge percentage is getting lower.
- I just bought this phone yesterday. It is brand-new. Please help.