Need to know what type of SSD is installed in Asus Vivobook X509JA-BQ845T and much more.
- System: Windows 10
- Battery or AC: Both
- Model: X509JA-BQ845T
- Frequency of occurrence: It's an hardware.
- Reset OS: Don't have the laptop.
- Screenshot or video: No
Detailed description：As I have ordered the Asus Vivobook X509JA-BQ845T. It's on it's way. As of now the laptop is not with me.
1. So what type of SSD is installed in this "Asus Vivobook X509JA-BQ845T" laptop? Is it -
A. PCIe 3.0 m.2?
B. PCIe 3.0 NVMe m.2?
C. SATA m.2?
The SSD capacity is around 256GB. But don't know about the configuration of the SSD and the slot where the SSD is installed.
2. Does the BIOS support NVMe protocol if the laptop comes with NVMe m.2 SSD? Or support the older AHCI protocol?
3. Does the laptop has backlight keyboard?
4. Can the type C port be used for charging the laptop? Does the type C port support Thunderbolt protocol?
5. How much Ram MHz is used in this laptop. As of now the Ram is installed is 4GB but I don't know about the frequency of the RAM .
6. What drivers and hardware is there for trackpad or touchpad? Is it synaptics or anything else?
7. How many fingerprints can be added? Can we add more than 1 fingerprint?