Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network connection failed. Stop recording

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog phone 2
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not: not rooted
Unable to use gamegene to go live on YouTube for every game it says network connection failed stop recording. I attached the screenshot.
Also the recorder is working fine and I tried using some other Third party live streaming apps they all are working fine. Before update it occurred 1 or 2 times but after phone restart it works but this time its not.
In gamegene when we start live streaming there is this "chir chir" noice please try to add some noise cancellation functionality to it like discord.
=======================================

4 REPLIES 4

ronald1985
Community Legend I
lalitsingh5522

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Rog phone 2
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not: not rooted

Unable to use gamegene to go live on YouTube for every game it says network connection failed stop recording. I attached the screenshot.

Also the recorder is working fine and I tried using some other Third party live streaming apps they all are working fine. Before update it occurred 1 or 2 times but after phone restart it works but this time its not.

In gamegene when we start live streaming there is this "chir chir" noice please try to add some noise cancellation functionality to it like discord.

=======================================

Network connection failed. Stop recording
This has been raised. Please see below post:
artemefim4ik

I have been using Game Genie for last few months for live streaming games in YouTube and it has been working fine so far. But since last couple of days, I'm not able to stream via game Genie app. The error says "network fails, stop recording" whenever I click the live option in the game Genie.

Can you please help me out here?

I already tried clearing Game Genie app data and cache, but it doesn't help.

Asus ROG phone 2 streaming to YouTube doesn't work

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi,
Thanks for reporting its currently under review.
For now please try to clear Game genie cache and Air triggers cache and report back if the issue is still there.
Make sure you are on latest software version which is .49, you can check by
Go to setting => About => Software information.

ronald1985
Community Legend I
ARP_ASUS

Hi,

Thanks for reporting its currently under review.

For now please try to clear Game genie cache and Air triggers cache and report back if the issue is still there.

Make sure you are on latest software version which is .78, you can check by

Go to setting => About => Software information.

View post
I don't see .78 as the latest version. I thought it is: .49 (Version WW-17.0240.2009.49)?

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi @ronald,
Yes corrected .49 for ROG Phone 2 and .78 for ROG Phone 3